Thursday, September 2, 2010

Too Many Emotions

Hey! I'm currently sitting here in front of my laptop freezing my butt off because I and sitting on top of the air conditioning ventilation system thingy and I'm too lazy to just go upstairs and grab my warm, soft, fluffy- ahh, I'll be right back. Ok, just went upstairs to get my robe, I'm nice and warm now :) Anyways, i guess i should be happy to have air conditioning because my cousin's AC is broken so their house is like a sauna :S I think I'm coming down with a cold too, my throat is itchy :S not a good sign. Anyways, I'm pretty hyped up right now because my dad is fixing my room and putting in a new shelf and my cork board up there :) I'm very excited! and well, in the winter he's going to put in the hardwood floor. :) And high school starts next year, I'm going to be an official freshman, and I'm nervous because I only know two people and I've only been to my high school once, for my audition, so I'm a hundred percent sure I'm going to get lost. Yea, I'm hoping the odds are in my favour next Tuesday. Anyone else afraid/nervous/excited? Too many emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment